Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fitness shoot with Cadence Gamache

Cadence Gamache is a phenomenal photographer, and though she mainly pops out beautiful artistic piece after beautiful artistic piece, she was more than willing to try her hand at dabbling into fitness photography, and we ended up with some fantastic shots. We shot together in the middle of May, after my two figure competitions. Later, she wrote this blog that left me speechless.

My banner was shot by her, there's a peak at a few more shots from that day on her blog.

She is very talented at what she does, and every shoot she does, she just seems to get better and better. Cadence, thank you for being one of the kindest people I've ever met!

1 comment:

  1. Electra!!! You are so sweet!!! You are a JOY to work with - I should be thanking YOU!!! Hope you had a good Labor Day Weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete