Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Relax

Who isn't stressed out now-a-days? Who doesn't have anxiety here and there? If you read my last blog post, you know I do!

I have been lucky enough to be able to try and review Top Secret Nutition's Product "Relax". How perfect huh? I normally have very little faith in supplements claiming to alter mood, but surprisingly enough, this works! I do notice I feel more calm once taking it, and I notice absolutely nothing negative. No weird feelings, nada. Just calm and focused. Funny enough, but just like the bottle says. It calls for 2 pills, but I usually only take one (since I literally never take anything - only advil every blue moon for a headache - so I'm pretty darn sensitive to things), and only if I am feeling stressed, or if I might be seeing someone that usually increases my stress level. It has really helped me to take a step back and not get so wrapped up in everything. It's fantastic. If you get stressed out, or even if you'd just like better mental focus, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend "Relax." This product has PharmaGABA and other natural ingredients (no medications!) to help naturally relieve stress and sharpen your mental focus. Here's the link for the product: Relax!


Top Secret Nutrition Relax

I have my boyfriend, working out, and the little things, like Top Secret's "Relax" to thank for helping me get to where I want to be.

Keep rockin' and training hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment